General Product FAQs
- Q1Does the TAC work on PC?
- A The TAC Pro works on PC in both keyboard and XInput modes.
- Q2Can the TAC be used as keyboard and mouse on PS4?
- A The TAC Pro can be used in keyboard mode on PS4 with keyboard/mouse compatible titles and the built-in browser.
- Q3How to set to XInput mode?
- A Switch to PS3 mode and connect to PC.
- Q4Does the TAC support Party chat?
- A The TAC supports Party chat with system versions 4.0 and above.
- Q5What does “ADS” stand for?
- A Aim Down Sight”. A sight will display your bullet’s line of travel to assist in aiming.
Keyboard Mode FAQs
- Q1Does the TAC support macro key functions?
- A The TAC only supports the assignment of one function per key.
- Q2 Can I reassign keys in Keyboard mode?
- A Yes, by using the TAC’s support software. Please download here:http://www.hori.jp/products/p4/p4_tac_m1/
Key switch FAQs
- Q1Do the TAC’s L2/R2 buttons support analog input? (TAC Pro/4/Grip)
- A The TAC’s default L2/R2 buttons are digital, and support MIN/MAX input values only.
- Q1Can I use another mouse with the TAC keypad? (TAC Pro/4/Grip)
- A The TAC supports any USB mouse. However, a mouse with more than five buttons may not function fully.
- Q2What maximum mouse voltage does the TAC support? (TAC Pro/4/Grip)
- A Please refer to the voltage rating on the underside of your mouse.
TAC Software FAQs
- Q1What can I do with the TAC’s software?
- A The TAC’s software assists in button reassignment and sensitivity adjustment, allowing you to save multiple user profiles and upload them to your PC.