HORI USA Inc. and Namco Bandai Games Inc® to Collaborate
on the SOULCALIBUR® V Arcade Stick
SOULCALIBUR® V Arcade Stick Is Expected to Launch Worldwide January 2012
TORRANCE, CA - December 8, 2011 - HORI USA Inc, has come to
terms with Namco Bandai Games Inc,
to produce a SOULCALIBUR® V Arcade Stick in conjuncture with the upcoming release of the SOULCALIBUR® V video game.
This arcade stick will feature SOULCALIBUR® V original artwork and will use a newly redesigned arcade stick based off of the NOIR Arcade Cabinet.
Here are some of the product features:
- Stick lever and all of the buttons will be using Sanwa Denshi parts.
- Turbo functions available for all buttons.
ŠExcept the START, SELECT, and HOME buttons.
- Adjustable Turbo speed. (5 times/sec., 12 times/sec. and 20 times/sec.)
- Three different toggle switches:
- Toggle the START and SELECT buttons.
- Toggle the stick lever to control the right analog, left analog,
and directional pad.
- Toggle the L1/L2 and L3/R3 button positions.
- Two USB ports for head set and keyboard.
- Cover for the START button. (Avoid accidentally pressing START Button)
HORI USA Inc, will be releasing an Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 version
of this product
in January 2012 and the SOULCALIBUR® V Arcade Stick will be officially licensed
by Microsoft and Sony.
HORI USA Inc, is a Japanese video game accessory and peripheral manufacturer
based in Japan
that has been manufacturing accessories for more than 20 years and is one
the first 3rd party video game accessory manufacturers in the world.
We have expanded our operations globally with offices in the US, UK, and Hong
We strive to produce innovative products with the highest quality for all major
video game platforms such as Sony PlayStation®2,
PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Portable, Nintendo DS and Wii, and Microsoft
For more information on HORI and its products please visit: horiusa.com
SOULCALIBUR® V & © 2011 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft, Kinect, Xbox, Xbox LIVE, Xbox 360, and the
Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
PlayStation is registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: